Public Policy Symposium: Impact of New Federal Leadership on NJ (1 Credit)
Zoom Webinar | 19 Mar 2021 | 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
The November elections brought big changes to Washington, and potentially much greater political clout for New Jersey and the region. We’re bringing together state and national leaders to discuss:
- Impact of the new Congress and Biden Administration on CRE and NJ.
- NJ’s Recovery from the Pandemic (Recession, Vaccine Rollout & Budget Initiatives).
- Gateway, Transportation Infrastructure Funding, State & Local Tax Deductions Cap.
- Federal Covid-19 Support for Business (PPP, Safe harbor Liability Protection).
- Federal Tax Issues (Capital Gains, 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges, Leasehold Improvements).
- Plus: What to expect from the new Energy Master Plan and PACT Initiative.